Hey, ya’ll! Guess who got 8 hours of sleep last night? That’s right, this girl.
After I got home and walked Mochi, I hit the gym for a run and BodyPump. Although I was supposed to get in 6 miles with 3 miles of speed work, I only had enough time to do 4.5 before the class started. I’m proud to say that I did four 800m segments, each under 10 min/mile (quick for me). I was going to focus more on speed work these last couple of weeks before my first half marathon, but it’s becoming less important for me because my goal for this first race is to finish smiling. I’ll do more speed stuff before my next half in May 😉 As for BodyPump, yesterday was the last class I’m taking before release 80 comes out this weekend…ahhh! I heard 80 is supposed to be a killer, so I’m really nervous and excited. We shall see.
Anyway, I ate a quick dinner, cleaned up, and crawled into bed with a book around 9pm. It was glorious, and I feel fantastic. I think I’ll be back to 100% after one more night of good rest.
I’ve got a fun-filled evening after work today, so time cannot fly fast enough. I’m going to head to Sushi Sasa with my roomie before heading to Little Man Ice Cream in the Highlands to pick up some goods before going to Quynh’s house for our fantastic girl’s night in. We’ve got some boozing, (more) eating, and movie watching in the books for tonight.
I’ll be sure to post up some awesome eats and what not tomorrow, so here’s something for you in the meantime.
Fun Friday Randoms
1) My newest blog addiction: Cupcakes and Cashmere
2) It’s so cold in the office today, I was sporting the T-Rex look. Sexy, no?
3) What happens to your nails when you’re sleep-deprived, busy, and just don’t care.
4) My dog needs to be groomed and thinks he’s a human. Yes, his head is on my pillow while he lays on his back. I wake up with him like this every morning…Animal Farm anyone?
5) Why walruses will never truly be extinct.
Sounds like a lot of you guys need as much sleep as I do in order to function, so rest up this weekend!
Question of the Day: Any fun plans for the weekend?